View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Kirsten Rides Again

The following is based on events in The Open Cybersex Roleplay Thread as well as my earlier Kirsten stories:

As soon as Kirsten and I got home we started talking about Shawn’s party.

“That was really like totally rude for us to leave like that. Let’s go back!” she says.

“I agree. But you will have to drive baby, I still have too much of a buzz.”

“OK. I’m going to change into something more comfortable. We’ll take my bike and you can sit behind me. Yeah, and there’s something else I want to do…”

When you come downstairs, you are wearing your motorcycle boots, short leather jacket and the sexiest black panties that do little to hide anything. You smile at me and head out to the garage. I think I know what you have in mind…

Hearing your Harley firing up, I go to check on you and you say “Omigod! You wouldn’t believe the texts I’ve been getting about Shawn, ila, and Red! It sounds so sexy!” Climbing on I say “don’t forget your helmet.”

“Fuck my helmet! Just once Andy, I want to do it with you on the bike. You know I’m a careful rider. You taught me everything. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna have an accident.” My better judgment says we shouldn’t be doing this but you look SO fucking hot and the idea of sex with you while we’re riding is just too much to resist. Plus I haven’t come since two nights ago…

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“Back to Shawn’s but I thought we’d take the long way.”

Skillfully you merge onto the Interstate and head North. It’s the middle of the night so there is little traffic. It has been unseasonably warm here lately with temperatures in the 80’s (F). At 3 am it’s still in the mid 70’s and there’s a half-moon. You look back at me and we kiss then you turn your attention back to the road.

Carefully I reach inside your jacket and feel your breasts. Your nipples are hard and you moan and lean back slightly and rub your ass against my now rock hard cock. I’m so turned on but at the same time amazed that you can maintain expert control of the motorcycle under the circumstances. Gradually I run my hands all the way down your body to your thighs.

Lightly I start to stroke your cock through your panties. You look back at me and smile but shake your head “no.” The look in your eyes is saying “I’d love that Andy, but you’ve got to be fucking kidding. You want me to lose control of this thing and hit a tree?” so I stop.

You slow down, stand up slightly, and scoot back a little. I move forward so that I’m under you. Pulling your panties to one side with your left hand, you gradually work your ass down onto my cock. Unlike the time we made out on my motorcycle in the garage ("A Ride on my Harley") this is potentially dangerous and it’s important that you control all the action.

As you pay attention to the highway, I hold onto you and we fuck each other, very slowly at first and totally “in synch” and it isn’t long before we cum. God it feels so good! Having gone that long without an orgasm, I ejaculate deep inside you and it feels like it won’t stop. My cum runs down the back of your thighs and also the seat and I almost lose my grip. Fortunately, you grab my arm and keep me from falling off.

How we did all that without getting killed I’ll never know. You are thinking the same thing. We both start laughing. You turn around and kiss me. I hold you tightly around the waist and lay my head on your shoulder. The wind blows your beautiful long blonde hair in my face. Over the loudness of the Harley I can hear you yelling “That was awesome baby! I love you!” Pulling over at a rest stop, we get cleaned up and change clothes. Then we head back to Shawn’s party.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 10-23-2016 at 01:23 PM.