Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
  1. "post op pre op or Generic"
    What do they mean exactly? I wont mind if you go into details .:D

2. Also what do the Tgs do with the voice problem. You know, a heavy husky voice is good for a guy but for a girl it should be shrill and melodious.. tuneful, may be ?
1) (a) Post-op girls are had surgery to convert the penis into a vagina. Mind you, there is no "cutting off" or removing, the penis is literally used to form the vagina (b) Pre-op is a girl who has not had the operation and still has a penis that may or may not function depending of hormones. (c) "generic".. I think you meant "Genetic" women - women who were assigned "female" as birth who do not have any gender Identity issues. (d) you forgot non-op gals.. girls who are happy with a transsexual body or realize they will probably never have enough money for genital surgey. The penis may or may nor be fully functional.

2) Pesonally, I passes for a woman mush easier on the phone.. just always sounded like my mom. But yes, lots of gals have husky or "camp" gay men's voices. Voice training with a vocal coach can really help.