Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough
Default My opinion on the matter...

Bionica I have to say after reading that rant, that if thats what you expect you are gonna be let down, its true what you are saying however we cant expect society to change like that. Instead to find happiness you find it in a few people who all understand you, if you think about it thats pretty much why this foruym exists. Many of us, I am assuming, probably don't reveal our love for transexuals to our family or friends. So we vent here, just like there are transexual clubs gay ckubs etc. The idea is think globablly act locally, in other words its good to have the viewpointsthat you have, (your idea about science needed to make a stand about the issue and all), but just try to consolidate it amongst a few good people. And if those people love you and care about you sal gooood, you know what i mean?

And Bionica I think you should no problem find someone good for you, by what I read in this thread you are a smart gal, your more than just a pretty face.

Anyways I hope you find what you are looking for