View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Smile I want to see it in her panties

The sexiest vision that I have is of a beautiful Tgirl with a body like a teenager, in her lingerie and panties, just doing girly things or something completely mundane but her little soft cock is just dancing and jiggling around in their panties as she moves around the house going about her daily activities; of course she knows she has my attention so she will like any girl strike poses like putting her feet up on the seat cushion and kind of nonchalantly drop her legs wide open while she act like she is focusing on doing her nails and completely unaware that I am being teased out of my mind or maybe two Tgirls in the same nonchalant way just doing girly things together acting like I am not in the room but doing every thing they can to flash their cute little bodies at me and every once in a while giving me that full on shot of that confirmation that they have what I want in any cute little girls panties, a sweet tasting .velvety smooth candy stick for me to suck on.