View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchboi View Post
Are you talking about girls or ladyboys? In my experience ladyboys being prostitutes are much more in it for the sex than girls, most likely because they have that guy sex urge. Therefore they also enjoy it most of the times if you're anything near what they like. A lot of girls being prostitutes in Asia have for example a child to look after so more in it for the money, other girls might just be hardened by a bunch of wrong costumers etc. Anyway, most prostitute ladyboys I've been with like to see guys again without pay
Well, you are interfering with my chapter 2 :-) How ever, personally I cannot say that I find the libido necessarily higher in transsexual women than in cisgendered women. I don't think "boys suck better" either, btw But you may have a point, I'm sure. I dig what you say - but my personal experience has more or less been the same with all genders. And it goes beyond sex...