View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Hey, guys, thanks for pointing me in the direction of looking at post numbers ... NOT! I had no idea I was in shadows' territory, nor do I care.

But as long as I'm being accused of doing "Mad Posting" of "inane" comment, I feel I must defend myself. I am writing an epic story in the Freebies thread, posting pictures, and celebrating every succulent cock I see with a note about how much I want to suck it. I ask you, does that fit the definition of "inane"?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inane

Of course, I can stop posting pictures (which I'm sure neither of you EVER look at), or anything else I post, and switch to emulating shadows' types of posts. Just let me know. I'll be up for a while.
Ouch! That was a good burn. I'll give you that one.

And don't you dare stop posting those wonderful pictures(or tantalizing stories)!