View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CFKane will become famous soon enough

I seem to be attracted to female bodybuilder like Denise Masino and Renita Harris but I also find women like Brooke Hogan and Brooke Shields ( the way she looks now) attractive because they look like women with a hint of masculinity.

I don't get into guys that look like a guy in any way but I do find that women with the strong cheek bones and jawlines like Erika Andersch (former American Gladiator) a real turn on. I went from FBB to Shemales while I still like "normal" hot chicks like Vida Guerra and Melyssa Ford but I find shemales like Patricia Aruajo, Amy, Anita Costa and Carla Renata equally as attractive.

I feel like the lines regarding sexual physical appearance have become more and more blurred over the years in ways that past generations never had to deal with or even contemplate. We have steroids and growth hormones that can make a very pretty, feminine woman like Denise Masino (she has a 4 inch clit) and turn her into a different hybrid type that didn't exist 20-30 years ago on the level of today. We also have plastic surgeons, great make up techniques and hormone therapy that can make a guy look like the most beautiful women with perfect tits and ass, flawless skin as well as a face that is more attractive than 85% of all "women."

My basic point is that we are in a totally different age and that your grandfathers rule don't necessarily apply in this constantly evolving hybrid sexuality. I am not attracted to a feminine form that appears more than 25% masculine. In the fashion world you see it a lot with models like Fredrique and Brigitte Nielsen and a few others that made a name with an exotic look that had elements of taboo.

p.s.

I see shemales like hot chicks, I would only bang them doggy and get a blow job but I am not interested in touching penis in any way. I do like to see thems jerking and with a erection will they are getting banged or blowing... but that's just me.

Last edited by CFKane; 08-05-2008 at 06:05 PM.