View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedone View Post
What more can I say? You are also right. People will still label you if you stray from what is the norm.

From my own personal experience though, labels cause more problems then benefit.

I'm older, and much wiser now, and I feel this is one reason why I have so much respect and admiration for the TS and TG. They have taken the bull by the horns, said "Screw it, I'm doing what I have to do for my own happiness and peace of mind".

That said, the TS and TG are really powers of examples for all of us.
Absolutely correct Twistedone - labels are only really useful as a kind of mental shorthand to describe groups of people based on commonalities. Aside from that, it's best to deal with people as individuals who happen to embody any number of labels at any given time - and break every single one of them all the time. The joy of personal interaction is getting past what we assume and finding the richness of each individual person.