View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nielsholgerson View Post
I think it's a total difference whenever you can look a shemale in her eyes and tell that you love her, or you look a man in his eyes and tell that you live him.

For me I cannot look in a man's eyes and tell that I love him.
But if I look a shemale in her eyes I can fall in love.

p.s. getting my ass fucked has nothing to do with love.
That's a nice way to put it actually - when falling in love with a transsexual woman you fall for the woman in her much much more than the man in her. I've had affairs with "non-transsexual-men" as well, but they have all had a very distinctive female quality. I couldn't really and honestly fall for a man either.

However, this to me still means to cheerish the man in her - that's why I believe that there is some bisexuality in this - how else does it make any sense?

For example, could I fall for a post-op transsexual woman? Hmmm... maybe I could, but she would not be AS FEMININE to me as a pre-op trans-woman... I know I speak against common perception of female and male sexual attributes, but her dick DOES make her into "my kind of a true woman" for me.

The truth stands! There simply isn't anything more feminine than your girlfriend with a hard on! Not for me at least.