View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
For other guys, they develop an appreciation for the women of their coriosity. They become attracted not only to our physical bodies, but also to our strength, courage, and determination. They find that we posess an insight into what it is to be a MAN as well as an understanding of what it is to be a woman. The non-sexual "best of both worlds".
This is also an excellent point, Bionca. It's not at all purely sexual. It's a matter of finding respect for people who are a little bit different in their views - to truly understand them - and then to let yourself go in your appreciation.

As mentioned in my message just above I really do feel an amazing warmth when being with even just my transsexual friends - it's not sexual and it may be based on aforesaid respect and appreciation of "another kind of beauty or personality or what ever".

To me it's a feeling that I've never before felt for cisgendered women (and I admit to having been a bit of a ladies man in my time). Transsexual women bring forward in me other and deeper emotions. That's a fact... could it have to do with the often bigger fragility and vulnerability in transsexual women? The fact that they often need protection from the big, cruel and not-understanfing world? Does that make transsexual women even more feminine than cisgendered women who today are emancipated and strong and running for president? I don't now - but transsexual femininity is in a class of its own...

And it's highly satisfactory :-)

Peace!

Hank

Last edited by hankhavelock; 06-20-2008 at 06:15 AM.