Thread: Top or Bottom
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bottom Always

I would love to be the bottom for a group of shemales. While one is fucking me in the ass I could be sucking another's cock while fondling and jerking a couple more. When the first one finished fucking me the next one could take her place. Meanwhile I could be sucking another's cock. They could all take their turns giving me a load of cum in my ass while I suck each of them and they give me some cock cream down my throat. We could fuck while I was on my knees, on my stomach, on my back, and on my side and I could 69 with another from all positions. They could fuck me until I was so sore I couldn't walk. When we finally had enough and fell asleep I would lay on my side with one tgurl in front me pressing her tits and cock into me and another tgurl behind me with her cock between my ass cheeks. When all of us woke up again we could shower, clean up, and start again. My vision of heaven on Earth.