Thread: Top or Bottom
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvasianlb View Post
I've been both top and bottom, with men, women and ladyboys. First time I ever got fucked in the ass it was a woman with a strap-on. When I have been with men or ladyboys (only two different ones for me, about 10-12 encounters total), I have enjoyed being both top and bottom. If I'm on top, it's imperative of course that the ass must be clean. I guess there are people who think a dirty stinky ass is hot, but I'm not one of them. If the other person stays hard and especially if they cum when they get fucked, I like to have them on their back so I can see that hard cock shoot. When I bottom, I always make sure I am clean, and if the cock can't be too big or it's too much for me, although with lube and patience I've been able to handle all but a couple of the bigger cocks I've encountered. And no matter what, it's no glove no love where I'm concerned. I'm not fucking or being fucked by anyone without a condom unless we're in a long-term, commited relationship.

Id love it without a condom i reckon you cant beat the feel of a thick fleshy cock inside you, however in reality your probably right when i do get the chance of a fucking id be very scared of having an uncoverd cock in my ass, very dangerous, but i reckon it wouldn't be the same with the rubber on.
Now when it comes to sucking i definitely want it in the flesh and i really want her to cum in my mouth but that's a bit dodgy as well so some advice from the experts would be good.