Thread: Top or Bottom
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bottom for me

Although I would like to be both a top and bottom my greater desire is to be the bottom. I think I would be a perfect bottom as I want to suck my t-gurl's cock until she cums in my mouth. Then I want to keep sucking until she's hard again so that she can stick her beautiful cock in my ass. I want to feel her hardness slip into me and then start thrusting in and out until she blows a big load of cum deep into my ass. She can fuck when I'm on my back, on my knees, on my side, while I'm upside down, and any other position the two of us can come up with. And she can do it again and again. I will take all the cock and cum that she will give me. And when we're done I want to feel her cum dribble out of my ass and down my legs and cheeks. I will let her fuck me anytime and anywhere she wants.
I love cock and want to be filled by cock all the time. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cock!