Thread: extreme tucking
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

killians5667 can only hope to improve
Default extreme tucking

I would assume that nearly everyone reading this forum has their own opinions in regards to tucking. I am under the impression that why I tuck my equipment between my legs and fasten it up there with four different pairs of panties is for entirely abnormal reasons.

Like a lot of others, I feel like women's underwear lets me feel and act more feminine. I can look at myself in the mirror and see a figure that suddenly seems slightly more sexy. However, aside for the emotional and aesthetic aspects of tucking, I find it strangely pleasurable.

I love how it feels when I tuck everything back behind me as hard as I can and then literally sit on my flaccid penis applying as much pressure to it as comfortably possible. And while I am in this position, I try as hard as I can to make myself hard and I get off on the feeling of being soft.

There are even times when I will take my fully erect self and bend it as hard as I can at a right angle. I actually want to make it curve, ... I think it would be sexy to permanently have almost a 45 degree angle bend. Is there anyone that can relate to any of this? Or am I really this crazy?