View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
You're just full of shit, aren't you? The reasons for the relevance of my question has been well established. You simply choose to keep pretending it's not relevant so you don't have to answer the question about GOP candidates. Were you an honest, genuine discussant of these issues, aiming for real discourse, you would follow the lead of tslust and how tslust addressed the issue. But you continue to demonstrate that if you are not all troll, the tendency to be troll-like is strong within you.
Sorry smc, I'm not going to let you get away with this bs. The record is here for all to see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Then TracyCoxx twisted the thread into being about me accusing TracyCoxx of making the comparison, which I never did. All I did was raise a question about the comparison in the context of the GOP -- a question legitimate to the thread.

The record is there for all to see.
You say that I said you're accusing me of making a comparison (between Obama and Hitler). An assumption on my part because it's the only reason I could think of that you'd be pestering me about it. Ok, you're not accusing me of making a comparison. Fine. Like your quote above says, you're raising a question about the comparison in the context of the GOP, which you say is legitimate to the thread. If you said "that video you posted compares Obama to Hitler (which it doesn't) I ask you, Tracy Coxx, do you repudiate all of your ideological cothinkers on so many issues who have made such comparisons?" That I can see, if you erroneously thought the video made the comparison. But it doesn't and you never said it did, so I'm sorry, I am unable to make the connection from what you say is a legitimate thread discussion to my specific posting of that video. And I will treat it as the off-topic (in the context of the video I posted) inflammatory remark (i.e. troll-like remark) that it is. Better luck next time.