View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imconfused View Post
Yeah but what is the point in having someone like me ( and I am not talking about you) When someone can't accept the fact that I accept them. As much as I say I accept him with no judgement or labels, he still denies it. So in the thread if your wife/gf wanted to be a substitute, I wrote what I wanted to do, So I wrote him a letter and left it before I went to work and at the end of that I wrote..If you don't tell me NO get ready for me to walk in one day and for that to happen. He hasn't said NO.
Also I had said he told me to get rid of the she-male dvd. I didn't I just have it with me, but see we have a teddy bear nanny cam right. It records everything..He searched high and low for that DVD and seems upset he couldn't find it....I know he will go buy another one..and like I have said I don't care...but really why deny something if a woman is sitting there telling you, you accept her. I understand what you are saying here as far as it is difficult and usually not accepted. But when it is accepted..run with it....Like I said in another thread..I am no shemale by anymeans but I can be a substitute. I know it isn't the same thing....Well you get my point...
Imconfused, I think you have to accept that he is having a really tough time admitting this to anyone probably even himself.
As i said its a very big stigma for a man to face you really need to understand this, its not anything personal against you no matter how open you are with him.