View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Being a shemale virgin i dout you will have the coordination for that, it sounds very difficult.
I'm afraid to say you would probably have to put in many many hours of practice to get it right, possibly years of practice.
Just think about that, it would probably mean sacrificing work and time with friends and family.
Do you really have what it takes, the willpower and determination to pull it off, hours of sucking and sucking on shecock, having your ass pounded night after night by rampant shemales while your throbbing cock is buried deep into another poor shemales ass.
Yes a very difficult task!
I realize the sacrifice is great, but I'm willing to put in the time required to become an expert at this. I'm so determined that I would even put in lots of overtime until I got everything perfect.