View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

I support your right to vote any way you choose (you won). I don’t care if you voted for Trump. I am pissed that after his appointment of DeVos rolling back restroom rights for students and Trump’s himself raping our minority group with his uneducated military decision (besides all the other anti female & lgbt appointments).

I don’t give a damn that you voted for trump, I do give a damn that you still support him.

Surely I was too harsh on you out of emotion, but yes, if you think the above admin choices are not a spit in the eye then there’s no way you’re really feeling the pain the rest of us are.

I’m sorry for even responding, clearly I’m a bitch too. As for the TS admirers here, I don’t hold them to the same standards as someone that has walked in the same shoes.

Libertarian here too, but nobody fucks over my community without deeply upsetting me. So I’m upset. We’ll both pull on our big girl pants and move on.