Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Quickie in the Pool

We actually had nice weather for a change today in Indiana. Warm and sunny. So Bobbi and I decided to spend the day hanging out by the pool. She decided to wear the pink thong bikini she bought on our trip to San Diego. Lying face down on one of our loungers she says “Hi baby” then asks me if I can put lotion on her. Her top is undone and her thong does nothing to hide her fantastic ass. I start at her shoulders then gradually work my way down to her ass and legs. “Oooohhh… that feels wonderful, Andy” then looks back at me and gives me a very seductive smile.

I sit down on the other recliner and we lie there soaking up the sun, just relaxing and listening to music. Before we went out, I had made us each a Hurricane. After about 20 or 30 minutes, she says “You wanna go for a swim?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Getting up she leaves her top behind and I can see a nice bulge forming under her bikini bottoms. Smiling, she dives in and swims to the middle of the pool. Treading water she looks up at me and says “What are you waiting for baby?”

I dive in after her and join her at the center of the pool. She giggles and puts her arms around my neck as we kiss. She wraps her legs around me to hold herself up. The water is only 5 feet deep at this point. No problem for me, but Bobbi is only like 5’7” so we swim to the shallow end where we can both stand up. Making out and feeling each other up, her now very hard cock pops out of her bikini. Noting this, she pulls my swim trunks down and my cock springs out touching hers. It feels awesome.

Originally, I had planned to fuck her but suddenly I’ve got another idea. Reaching down, I take hold of both our cocks with my left hand and begin to slowly jack us off. Smiling at me she says “God, Andy, that feels soooo good… Wow.” I just smile back. Our orgasms build quickly and soon we both come. Our cum mixes with the warm water in the pool forming a natural lubricant. I continue to stroke our cocks until we are both spent.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-30-2017 at 08:28 PM.