View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback View Post
I'm very grateful to have found this forum, as it has helped me see that I'm not a total freak for loving shemales.

I'm straight, married with a son, but have been into shemales for the last 10 years or so, since long before I met my wife.

She doesn't know, and neither does anyone else....and they never will if I can avoid it.

I fantasize about meeting the TS of my dreams one day, but don't really want to cheat on my wife - in short I'm a bit conflicted. How many other guys are in my situation? Do you have any advice for me?

Fortunately I live in a place where the only shemales around are some not very attractive 'professional girls' so I haven't been tempted to stray and I'm still a virgin (so to speak).
I wish I had advice for you, but sadly I don't. I'm in the fortunate situation that I don't have to hide my translove and I honestly don't think I could or would anyway. As a matter of fact, my interest in cisgirls has more or less disappeared and that's only rather convenient as I'm normally only surrounded by trannies - I don't seek out the cisgender girls anymore.

When I say "surrounded by trannies" I don't mean as lovers and all is sex, but rather as my friends and companions as well.

I'm happy this way and I'm home.

I would really hate having to want a transgirl when being married to a cisgender woman. But I guess your future is very normal... go to Thailand once every two years and cheat on your wife.

And live your life ever wondering how it would be to have a transwoman as your lover and girlfriend. To have her in your life. Live your life in that doubt for ever and be content with going to a Thai prostitute once every two years.

Maybe that will be enough for you. I have no idea.

But I for one know that I cannot be dishonest to myself. Easy for me to say, I guess, but I could never again feel content with a cisgender woman. To me a real woman is transsexual, and I'm blessed in that regard.

She's right here.

I wish you all the best and I really hope I could have said something encouraging... but I cannot. For you your trans fascination will likely remain a hidden dream untill you in twenty years react on it seriously... or never...

Best wishes, brother!

Hank