View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebation13901 View Post
I would pick whichever tranny I could find that that looked most like a woman. I don't even want to know until I pull the pants down it's a tranny because that for me would be the ultimate excitement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
While I believe I understand what you are trying to say, the phrase ??looked most like a woman?? caught my attention. Unless you are referring to a crossdresser that unquestionably self-identifies as male, that could be any of them because they in fact are women. I?m sure that you will be hearing from others soon so I hope that you will read the thread on ?ungendering.? Also you may want to reconsider the use of the word ?tranny.?...

I am one of those "others" from whom aw9725 was sure you'd be hearing. I strongly advise that you take his advice and read about ungendering!