View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

curiousguy221 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I don't normally like to top - but when I do (and I will for the right guy and when I'm in the right mood) I take no prisoners. I make sure that I leave them thinking only about me.

I'm sweet and gentle at first - coaxing and relaxing. Light kissing and a well practiced finger to make sure he's good and ready. I make sure he is on his back so that I can watch his face - that look as I slide in slowly..gently..firmly. Then I lay on top him, using my body weight to get as deep as I can and ..hold it.. get him used to it. As my tits press against him.

Then it's slow and steady as he looks at my face, plays with my boobs, fondles my ass. Building speed as I grab his shoulders going deeper and pulling all the way out. Slamming. Making him beg for the next... and I'll hold out until he begs for it.

Finally reaching a climax and pushing all the way as I pump and cum. Pressing my lips on his. Moving to his ear and whispering... "I'm fucking you, fucking you in the sweet little ass".

Few recover completely.
if that's what you're like... well i certainly wouldn't mind giving you my virginity.