Thread: more of me baby
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Stephanie69's is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephanie69's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetguy View Post
Touchy aren't you. Such harsh language for a lady....

Anyway, don't bother sending any more hate-filled PM's dear. They will fall on deaf ears.

Keep your pecker up.
hey moron why dont you just fuck off im a lady until a dickhead like you comes here saying you like tranny and trans gender and tgirls and such and then youre just a fuck head and i did send you another one cause youre a fuck head who dosent belong here when no one want an asshole here to make in front of us with all the hard work we do and the monie we spend and just cause i dont have 10,000 lying around for a boob job and 40000 lying around to get the facial fem surgery to remove my male charaterisitcs dosent mean im not paying in to them and doing a shit load of other things you wouldnt even know abought cause obviously you dont do youre reasearch before speaking like the idiot you are talk like that to anyone here whos doing there best and just so you know dick head i only made the decision 6 months ago im in the begining stages moron aks how long it normaly takes idiot its like 4 yrs for full reconstruction and the rest of youre life on meds bone head so why dont you take youre own cock shuve it up youre ass and get the fuck outa here and quit ruining the site for everyone else bitch owned