View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default To Bionca, ila and SkronkDonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
You don't have to answer - obviously, but what have I had that you would consider "playing the victim"?

As far as being depressing, yeah sometimes it's shit being trans - you know, having a Pharmacy worker give you shit for filling a prescription, being stopped in an airport because your DL says F, but your Passport says M, Having the Office of Homeland Security contact your future employer - oh wait no you don't do you... Tracy how about you?

The site is full of pictures of happy little trannies and gets visited by gals who depend on that image for their livelihood. Unfortunately, when I was dating the guys I met almost always believed this was the only aspect to being trans - so I think it's important to kick home some realism.

My sig is pretty basic. Topic after tipic on here was/is about guys being angsty about being gay, or wanting a TG and not having the balls to look, and not really moving from that place. I get that I'm probably going to be braver than most people - but that's not an excuse for some guy to be a craven coward the first time he's confronted with people knowing he's with a trans woman.

All right, all of you. I did not attack Bionca. I did not say she was stupid, unreasonable, or talked mishmash, or picked her nose, or anything like those.
1. I did say I found her depressing which is my overall take on her and I am entitled to state my opinion. Is "depressing" all that bad ? 2. I also said she enjoyed the role of victim -- I did not say she "played" the role of victim, that was said by another. For example, if I said "Richard Nixon had a role in Watergate", does that mean that he was playing? Hell no, it means he was involved in it; he took part, he participated.

Now I am glad that Bionca has some chivalrous knights to come galloping to her defense, but I think she does well enough on her own, although she did mistakenly attribute the "playing" bit to me also. I too have enjoyed her posts as she is informative, articulate, intelligent, and provides a unique viewpoint for this forum, even if it is depressing to me hearing what crap she has had to endure. It is damn depressing to hear about the atrocities of the Nazis in the concentration camps or how the Japenese used the Chinese people as human guinea pigs at Harbin; but I still want to know about them.

I am fully aware that Bionca has an agenda just like we all do. For some on here, that me be that they simply want to "sex chat" while others have loftier subjects on their mind. I do find it interesting that no one had anything to say about Hank. Perhaps Krissy would if she entered into this. Now I really do think Hank is "playing" a role; as agitator, as stirrer of the pot, etc. And that's okay with me as he does keep the dialogue going.

And that is what I'm here for; the connection, preferably the higher minded segment. Sure it's agravating to have to wade through the flotsam to find the jewels but like I know, it comes with the territory. LOL, the silly messages I have gotten. I have even considered taking my pics down and replacing with a generic avatar. But since I feel that they would be like hiding, I don't.

PS Special note to ila - are you sure Bionca never makes a catty or condescending remark? Maybe you best take a closer look at Post#25 above.