View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default LOL No, I don't believe that is the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
Do you think that Nadya Suleman's vagina is a hybrid of the Xenomorph Queen from Aliens and a clown car? Is that how she was able to spawn so many kids?

In fact I am pretty sure that is not the case..... Now her uterus probably resembles that of a sow.

The span of human behavior never ceases to amaze me. The whole story really does seem like something out of the cheap tabloids that report on aliens, ghosts, bloodless surgery, etc. doesn't it. I lived with my brother one semester while I was at college and he was an inveterate buyer of tabloids. I never have paid for one myself
but I will admit that I certainly looked at some of his. Even now I do find it entertaining to find their equivalent on the the internet every once in a while.
A memory that brings a chuckle to me every time I recall it; is when I found a web page dealing with "trailer trash". I was laughing so damn hard I literally fell off my chair to the floor. Unfortunately, I have never been able to find it since. That's all for now. I have to try finding that web page again

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-01-2009 at 03:56 AM.