View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BenF has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thumbs up

hmmm. You ask many good questions. and I will add two more:

Which country has the easiest visa procedures for long term stay?

Is it Legal to marry a shemale in any of these countries? (I know u don't have to, but legal marriage makes many things easier)

Never been to Thai or Brazil, but been many times to Manila, and I met many westerners who own business so I guess yes you can own a business. They seemed happy and content. One guy in particular owned a go-go bar in P Burgos st., I was in the bar and he invited me and a friend we talked, turns out he owns three bars. He told us many info that would be helpful here but don't remeber the whole conversation (read drunk). I remember one thing he said about his visa that it expires every year and he must leave the country and get a new one from his own country every year.

I thought about it myself recently, and I think the best thing if I decided to do it, Is open a business that deals with my original country. i.e. exporting goods or hiring workforce so I can still use my connections back home.

Cost of living is dirt cheap. you can be a king there and spend less that whatever it is you are spending normally.

well thats all I can think of, interesting thread! I hope we get answers from someone who actually living in any of these countries.

Cheers,