View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Not a fetish but a precondition...

Her trans*identity is a precondition for me to fall for her...

It may all have begun as curiousity and a deeply rooted attraction. Until I understand the deeper meaning of my attraction.

My attraction to trans*women is actually no different from a homosexual man's attraction to men or a heterosexual woman's attraction to men. Or a leesbians attraction to woman etc etc.

It's a PRECONDITION for me feeling attracted and not a goal in itself. When a heterosexual man gets attracted to a woman, her womanhood is a precondition. And nothing more than that.

If she's an asshole, then he'll leave her and find another.

I have it the same way - I'm a heterosexual (with a slight trans*bend) that find her trans*womanhood a precondition for my attraction.

I would NEVER go for a woman JUST because she is transsexual - just as little as a gay man would take ANY man or a straight woman ANY man.

It's my basic sexual attraction on par with any one else.

So, it's quite basic and essential to distinguish sexual FASCINATION from a sexual PRECONDITION. I love leather and latex too... that's a fascination (a fetish) but not necessarily a basic precondition. If a homosexual man has the same fascination/fetish, he'd probably love to be with another man dressed in leather/latex but he wouldn't enjoy a woman in such outfits.

Actually, this is pretty basic stuff about sexual orientation.

And I've readily come to the conclusion that my primary sexual orientation is toward trans*women.

So, why am I bothering you with this? To explain the difference between a fascination and a precondition. I guess my fascination developed into a precondition.

I hope I'm making sense...

H