View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietwobeans View Post
I have, in the past, maintained wonderful relationships with transgendered women, and the only thing I ever did different than in a straight relationship was the use of that darn word 'transgendered'...I wish we could get rid of it for something less "clinical".
I dig what you say and I actually disagree a little bit. If we can NOT deal honestly with her transsexuality, if we can NOT allow ourselves to adore her for that fact also, then what's the point?

Why should we consider her transsexuality an inconvenient technicality? Why not just honestly adore her for that also? As a heterosexual woman adores her man and a homosexual woman adores her girl?

Why should we "explain" our attraction to non-ops transsexual women? Why? I don't have a clue why I'm attracted to trans*women, but the fact remains that I am. I don't want to have to explain that. I don't want to have to hide it or to go easy on the terms. The fact is that her being trans is now a CONDITION for my attraction to her. The same way being a man is a CONDITION for the hetero girl to be attracted to him. And being a girl is a CONDITION for the lesbian woman to be attracted to her.

I'm sick and tired of having to explain all the time. The fact is that I adore my trans*women and I DON'T want them to be "wannabe cis*girls". I want them to be just as they are. Transsexual women!

It's time we learn to accept and appreciate transsexuality for what it really is and not just as an attempt to be bio-women.

This world would be considerably poorer without the magic of transsexuality.

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 06-18-2009 at 10:13 AM.