View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Hello Lucrezia

I have in my time had the pleasure and honour of meeting and befriending a considerable number of trans*women - transsexual, transvestite and those in between - and if I have learned anything then it is that there are just as many ways to be trans* as there are trans*women.

So don't worry too much whether you are a trans*this or a trans*that... the important thing is that you're comfortable and true to your trans*self.

Most of the things you bring up regarding hormones are correct, so use them cautiously.

You talk about age... the spooky thing is that trans*women tend to "disappear" - I live in Asia where transsexuality is considerably more common than in the West (nobody really knows why), and it is a fact that you don't meet as many "old" trans*women as young. We've discussed this in another thread earlier, so I won't get into the details, but I have met "older" trans*women, though :-) And they age just as gracefully as any other women.

Very good posting you've made!

Best wishes

H