View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default All the time

Every day I practice what I call "The Daily Fap." This is a mandatory masturbation session. Normally happens before bedtime. It's purpose is to relieve stress and unwind before bed. It also serves as a means to maintain stamina and ensure everything is in working order.

Often though, I'll masturbate multiple times a day. Pretty much anytime I get an erection I masturbate. It is a shame to let a nice erection go to waste. And I tend to get them a lot. If I'm out in public somewhere I'll find a nice men's room stall or other sheltered spot to do it.

My favorite time to masturbate is in the morning once I wake up with nice morning wood. That's always the best erection. Apparently my cock gets hard at some point in my sleep and by the time I wake up it is ultra-sensitive.

Aside from using my Fleshlight I usually masturbate the old fashioned way. My saliva makes nice lube. At time's I've experimented with objects.

On an average day I'd say I jerk off at least 3 times, counting the daily fap. And some days it's pretty much an all day affair. I once masturbated 11 times in one day. Of course after the first few when I came little shot out.