View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default schoolgirl video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival View Post
Ladyboyadmirer,
Thank you a million times over for that schoolgirl video! You just showed me the girl of my dreams. That's what I call a real ladyBOY. He's so gorgeous, so effeminate, slender, brown and natural, so perfect for me, I can't get over it. If anybody knows who she is, where to find her, anything about her, your trouble would be greatly appreciated. I'll be in Thailand in June and July, and I've got to meet her. I wonder if Extreme Ladyboys would tell me? Every day I'm stunned how many magnificent shemales there are.
Elb will definitely tell you where to find your dreamgirl Percival but you will probably have to join first. The annoying thing is, most of these sites bill you twice even though the membership is cancelled. I think Elb is in Phuket or somewhere down south, so that will be where most of the girls are working. Here's another video link. Good luck with finding Vicky. Rgds

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/hot-n-...oy-114432.html