View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by biswajyoti View Post
thanks for the insight. can u share ur experiences as a man which prompted this decision?
Well i knew i should have been a girl since i was 5 or 6 years old, As a kid i never fit in with the other boys so grewing up i had a rought time as i was everyones punching bag when i was 14 or so i found out there were outs like me when i found a book at the libary called second serve by Renne Richards and after reading her book everything became clear to me and i know what i had to do flash forward a few years and i found a therapist who lead me down the path to find my true self after hormone replacement breast implants minor facial surgery and finaly SRS i'm finaly who i'm supposed to be i was always Jennifer on rhe inside and now i'm Jennifer on the outside and i'm very happy with no regretts will other then not being a Ggirl but i've done all i can and am as close as medicaly possiable Jennifer