View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default I think I'm a Tara convert!

Like some, I was never that big a Tara fan, she does have a beautiful cock, but her face and body were just not my type. I liked the effort she put into her photo shoots, (costumes, makeup, etc), but never saw any that really turned me on.
Well, thats sure changed!Thanks to this Forum and this thread, I can see she really is pretty. She has become increasingly creative and her photo shoots are incredible.
I'd love to have her as my girlfriend, she seems like fun and obviously likes to play dressup. A blonde one day, a brunette or redhead the next, the possibilities are mind-blowing!

I think I prefer her softer stuff too. Love the lingerie, stockings, etc. Not so much the latex, although I do love her in glasses and the peach colored outfit. Also the bellhop outfit is hot! I can imagine being there...

Thanks Tara!
My favorites so far:
Attached Thumbnails
tara a1 emory pink lingerie 1.JPG   tara a2  003.JPG   tara a3  36.JPG