View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

frenchie is on a distinguished road

1st post here, and telling my story already....

excuse my mistakes, english in not my native language...

I came across shemales on the web by chance...at first I just couldn't believe that there were "she-males", then, while surfing intensively on thumbnail posts (addicted really...and regretabilly) I became increasingly amazed... later when found them with portuguese names I just couldn't belive my eyes...it was the ultimate turn-on.

I reject any form of subjugation, abuse, or exploitation (children, hunger, drug deprivation, poverty) and sometimes you inadvertadly come across transexual content that make you wonder...that promotes transexuality as a bad thing, and also because of that it should be rejected...

apart from the above, androgeny is my thing...it just turns me on, not only sexually, but the whole idea of transgender ...i love it.

Kept it a secret for a long time... I don't consider myself gay (although there is a debate on wether...well technicalities) but having lived most of my life as a self reassured hetero some of You might understand and maybe even sympathise with the journey it has been...
I recently broke with a woman that is very special and that I really cared about... the main reason being that I confessed my fascination with shemales, just couldn't keep pretending anymore.. I'm glad I did it, as it came with a sense of relief...BIG sense of relief. At first she was...well, surprised... we then talked about the implications and in the end she decided she couldn't play along.
I have had encounters with shemales, in my age and in my surroundings finding a tranny with whom you feel you can engage emotionally would be something extremely lucky....so most of my encounters were sexual...which is a part of transexualitty I DO like:-) but I wish I could meet someone in the real world and just be happy. Society isn't just ready yet, some of barriers will have to be broken towards acceptance if living with a transgendered, shemale, newhalf, doesn't become a sort of a freak show...at least in my european, democratic, developed yet conservative country

I personally feel that the future will be genderless in the sense that the traditional man/woman division will be played down ... everyone will be happy be with whoever they want to be, and rightly so...

just not right now...

it's probably up to us, T-lovers of today, to help its acceptance a bit more

Excuse the long speech...

All the best

Last edited by frenchie; 04-29-2009 at 01:11 PM.