View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cadian122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I can tell you some things Australia has not given this world:
8 Years of George W. Bush
an unwinnable wai in Iraq, alright were in it, but the PM is working on withdrawing troops.
A bloodbath in Vietnam, that achieved Nothing.

To my main point, however, with the blood donations, I sign a sheet, that asks me questions to determine wether I am fit and well enough to donate, it is a Legal document. If I sign it knowing I am giving false info, that is a big fine and a criminal record, and as much as I think that it is stupid that T-girls are classified as 'men' - the nurse I asked looked at me wierd for the rest of the day after I asked her about it, and the response was, Quote: "I'm not sure, I would assume so, because they are men." that quote is verbatim, I have not added anything, so if I am dating a t-girl, and sign it wrong, I get fined upwards of $500, which is about 3 weeks pay for me at the moment.

I should apologise to the Yanks, I am originally English and have american cousins. I have nothing against americans, except when I feel I am being put on trial, which certainly is happening here, and I suffer from Aspergers Syndrome, which (is Not a crutch) means I kinda suck with the whole dating and human contact stuff, and usually think someone is interested when they are not, and vice versa, so I know I am not perfect.