View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Once again I met the ignorance...

Once again I met the ignorance... this time from an otherwise rather intelligent gay man who from ignorance (not knowledge) presented his "truth" that transsexuality is merely a matter of choice and probably just a way for gays to find more men...

I was flappergasted! And got completely upset!

I was simply unable to beat any sense into his thick gay head - luckily I had my good T-x to blow my steam out in front of...

A MATTER OF CHOICE? A MATTER OF JUST BEING INSECURE AS A GAY MAN? A MATTER OF JUST WANTING TO GET LAID EASILIER?

What truly upset me was that he calmly rejected any kind of explanation. His point was, that he had also once played with cross dressing, and as I was not GAY, I had no true knowledge of all this...

So FUCK that I have for the last four years basicly done nothing else than being with, among and between transsexual women, loving, listening to, learning from, and getting educated by trans-women, feeling their pain, understanding their motivation... how would I know anything anyway? I'm not a little GAY? I'm just a bloody little tranny-chaser...?

Well, this saddens me and it also convinces me again, that gays understand transsexuals as little as anyone else. Sure, they may understand the flambouyant drag artist who is anyway a gay, but when it comes to an understanding of the nature of trans-life, gays are as illiterate as any one else.

Oh well... ok, I'm cool now... I just don't grasp why it is so damn hard to understand. Transsexuality as I've encountered it, is simply an amazing way to be true to yourself and to live your true identity. It's not a fucking fetish or a perversion, it's a deeply felt human and actually highly poetical and beautiful way of self-expression - and it demands respect - not to be be-littled... and it usually comes with a lot of pain.

So excuse me for getting upset with ignorant ass holes... this was an attack that really and truly upset me more than I've been upset for a long time. It was not only an attack om my trans-friends and me personally... it was an attack on transsexuality itself... and that gets me going... FUCK!!!

Well, fuck them all... let's stay strong together! And I'll be damned if I should listen to this kinda crap from idiots... even though what I have just witnessed is peanuts compared to what transsexual women and men must endure constantly...

Sad...

H