View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

The fact that a t-girl has gone through the transition is a turn-on in the sense that it shows me that the t-girl really is absolutely determined on expressing her femininity to the fullest. So the fact that a t-girl is so in tune with her sexuality that they can take a genetically male body and transform into the most feminine expression of human sexuality is an unbelievable turn-on.

Also the fact that to most 2-dimensional minded people beleive the penis absolutely equals man and the vagina absolutely equals woman is shattered by all the beautiful t-girls is a turn on to me. Those are the psychological turn ons for me.

So I don't agree that its a turn on simply because she was once a boy/guy because a t-girl never really was a boy/guy she just simply had the appearance of a genetic male. Even genetic females have to work to express femininity, so I am also really attracted to genetic girls who are really in tune with their femininity and express it to the fullest, I just happen to prefer girls with cocks.