View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Bionca, you deserve equal credit for your good looks, as your intellectual richness. You had to develop that too. The beauty we are complimenting is the fruit of your hard labour over a very long time!

As for your ultra-sensitivity over accepting a compliment in real life, I am sympathetic. The security issues for Tgirls is a harsh reality even in modern society as we speak. Some people are appreciative towards transwomen, some are nonchalant, while quite a few are violent.

As for me, I appreciate the intense struggle every Tgirl goes through to become a woman. Her life is a canvas and her success as a transwoman is like a masterpiece. I have seen amazing mental maturity in Transwomen, far advanced for their age. I guess thats because they have to struggle manyfold than us.
I'll try to gracefully accept the compliment Sesame, but you know I think you are a little nutty to start off.