View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
"real girls" *bangs head on desk*

Well this "fake girl" read your past posts, and I wonder if you wouldn't be more comfortable posting on some Fem Domme site since your only attraction to Tgs is our ability to plow your hetero-boy ass better than those pseky GGs with strap-ons. Perhaps you could join a site like that and give those "real girls" some pointers and leave gals like us alone.
lol i love your response bionca

to the OP here is my answer.

all my life i've never been attracted to men at all, and still am not. But lately i've been looking into the BDSM side of sex, and think that i would like to (but doubt that i ever will) have a mistress (GG or Transsexual doesn't really make much difference to me). i'm not sure why, but the thought of a mistress feminizing me (dressing me in female's clothing etc) and making me suck and get fucked by guys excites me, which is kind of weird. though i wouldn't enjoy being made to do it all the time i think it would be kind of fun to try. but as i said this is just a fantasy of mine.

so in short, no i wouldn't go out to find a guy to suck and/or fuck, but if i had a mistress who tied me up/made me do it then yea i probably would