View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default Where do you jack off?

Where do you jack off? Where's your favorite?

Usually I jack off in my bathroom, but that's not my favorite place.

My favorite place is either inside my car while I'm driving, or at some public bathroom... I know... it's wierd...

Sometimes I get horny out of nowhere while I'm driving... then I stop at nearest gas station and buy a pack of condom, put it on, and start driving... and I jack off my erect dick... feels so good.

And when it's time to come, I open my windows and as I feel so 'outside', I explode my juice in the condom... damn.. I'm so horny just writing about it.

Then there's the public toilet... like at gas stations or at department stores... or at office buildings... the busier, and the noisier, the better.

When I goto some office building for some business, I see all these sexy ladies in short skirts, and I imagine how horny they'd be. (I'm still straight, just so you know...)

And I take a picture of one of the good looking one with my eyes, memorize her in my head, and goto the bathroom... then I jack off while I listen to other guys talking.... taking a leak... and sometimes I imagine the guy next to my cubicle doing the same thing as I'm doing, exposing his fully erect dick and giving it a good jacking... and I get so horny, I come all over the cubicle.

I do have the courtesy to wipe off as best as I can before walking out of the cubicle as if nothing had happened.

--------------------------------
After I wrote this post, I was reminded the place I love to jack off the MOST.

- In a love motel... in a room with mirrors on the ceiling, on the walls, on the floor...

When I get extremely horny, and I don't want to waste my orgasm on just another jack off in the bathroom somewhere, I go to a love motel...

There's this place... they have mirrors all over the room... on the ceiling... on 3 sides of the walls... and even on the floor!

I strip bare naked, and start jacking off, looking at myself from every possible angel on the mirrors... I lie on the bed and look at my dick from the top (ceiling mirror), from the side, (the mirrors on the wall), and from the front...

I move around the room, positioning myself in various locations, where I can see my ass... my balls... my dick...

Whoa... I'm getting EXTREMELY horny right now....

And the best thing about jacking off in a motel room is, (this might sound a bit disgusting)

I can come all over the place, without worrying about cleaning up the mess later.

I stand the the middle of the room, and when my dick is pumping out the cum, I turn in circle, spraying the juice it in all directions....

And when I'm done, and the horniness is gone, I think to myself,

"What the hell am I doing here???"

And I hurry my ass out of the hotel... LOL

Last edited by WudLuv2try; 02-20-2009 at 01:37 AM.