View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

The first cock I sucked was a guy in his early thirties. I was in my middle teens. I met him a the local pool. He invited me back to his house, I knew he wanted sex but I was curious. He had me naked almost as soon as we got in the door. He took me in the living room and sat down in a easy chair. I stood beside him while he played with prick and rear. When he gave my cock a suck I got really heated up. He stood up and stripped down. I never saw his cock at the pool change room and when I got a look I could not believe how thick and long it was. He was a really buff guy and I was somewhat underdeveloped so there was no question who was leading this.

He sat down and told me to kneel between his legs. I got down and knew what do do from there. He was uncut with long foreskin. I kissed the head of his cock and took it in my mouth and sucked the head. It got stiff real fast. I had a look and the foreskin was stretched tight with just the tip of his head showing. I licked the tip and sucked some more. he opened the end table beside his chair and removed a tube of lube. He removed his cock from my mouth and I almost fainted when he applied it on his 8 inch prick.

He led me to the couch and put me face down across with my bottom above the arm and my legs on the floor. He opened my legs and positioned himself in between them. He told me to relaxx and rubbed my lower back for a while. Then he lubed up my hole with his finger. I spread my cheeks for him and he pushed the tip of his cock in my ass. It was not long before he had it all in there while was squealing and bucking getting it for the first time.

He came like a horse squirting come all over my ass. Then he layed me down on my back and sucked until I squirted in his mouth. I was so worked up he only had to suck for few seconds before I was finished. I serviced him all summed naked between his legs sucking his cock. These days I like mounting fem boys and some women. But I do still suck every fem boy's cock before I bend them over.