View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebz7 View Post
shemales are a whole other sex
not a guy dressed like a girl
a really hot feminine pretty face (with tits and a cock)
dudes are just gross
Whatever gets you through the night, I guess. Sex, as dealt with by biology consists of XY or XX chromosomes. (Yes, I realize there are triplicate abnormalities such as Kleinfelter males, etc., etc...I've studied just a smigeon of genetics before myself...I'm not saying that there is a PURE dichotomy.) But the VAST majority of transgendered females (self included) are biologically male. No amount of reconstructive surgery changes the chromosomes of what society would consider the male "sex" (on a biological basis). Hell, self mutilation, tattoos, body-mods don't change the biological sex.

If telling yourself that "We're a seperate sex" gets you off, go for it. But not technically. You like a dick. And a dick is a product of an XY chromosome pairing. Maybe you don't like a dick on a masculine guy, but if you like it on a she-male...Guess what, you still like a dick!

The better construct than sex, or "homosexual," or "heterosexual," at least in the case of this discussion, is a shift of paradigm towards gender. And many homosexual and heterosexual relationships successfully operate in homo- and hetero- gendered roles. GENDER is what is being changed, not sex. The sexual perception is just that...A perception. But whereas the sex originates in chromosomes, the gender-conception (and perception) originates in the mind. And quite frankly, science has much less of a firm grip on developmental neurology than they do the development of biological sex (genitals, etc.).

The irony of this, of course, is that a pre-operative transexual is treated by the law of the land by "sex" law...If you've got a penis and are chromosomally a man, you can't marry another man; regardless of how much you look like a woman. The law paradigm shifts though once you are a post-operative transexual towards a more genderfied basis...

At any rate, I don't mean to be combatitive just for the sake of argument. But any of you people that are "so opposed" to being labeled ANYTHING, MUCH LESS "gay," I feel you are dealing with a certain ingrained personal homophobia and self-hatred. Trust me, as a transgendered individual, I've dealt with it plenty, and had LOTS of questions about just who/what I am. The fact is, society deals in labels. And I can appreciate philosophical arguments against them, truly I can. But no amount of my or your logic will convince most people. So I find the best way to make labels moot is to accept any and all of them. In doing so, their power is stolen...And you don't have to suddenly become some big LGBT-gay-pride-parade marcher...You just accept what some people will think and move on. Big deal! I was talking to one of my lesbian couple friends about this concept, and questioning whether she was the "husband," or the "wife." Nevermind they're not married...The more we can steal labels, accept them, and move on, the less a hetero-normative society has claim to them. So for trans-admirers...Don't call your ladies "she-males," call them "females." And don't be afraid to be "gay," anymore than we are. Getting TRULY past labels involves more than just a willingness to argue how unneccesary they are.