View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cannibal has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Is this your fantasy or how you feel things should be?
It is how I feel things should be. Not a fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I can understand wanting a vagina instead of a penis believe me as a kid i had vagina envy but with me it was because i wanted to be female while it sounds like you want to stay male but have a vagina and date a girl who has a penis, If i got this right. Jennifer
Yes I want to stay male but have a vagina and date a girl who has penis. You got this right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
From a purely physical standpoint, the penis IS vulnerable. It is exposed and easily accessed. Now comes they tricky bits - you associate vulnerability as a female/feminine trait (one that society tends to back). This vulnerability seems to have taken an almost fetish-like quality with you as far as the women you are attracted to (almost sickly-looking). The boxes you have created for men and women seem to have taken a extreme form sexually, and perhaps socially - if women are to embody vulnerability (helplessness, weakness?) and men the opposite I can see where the vulnerability of the penis must then fit you idea of "female".
Bionca, you just hit it right in the center. You described it better than I did myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
society in many ways feeds images that confirm your ideas.
Just an observation... my heavy attraction to fragile looking females is innate, native, something born with me, not brought to me by society. It was always present like an instinct. And I think this is the source of all my problems (boxing and stuff, as you said). The irony in this... I could say I'm so straight that it makes me not straight.