View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cannibal has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
If you are in such termoil then you might want to look for a therapist and he or she will help you figure everything out, Sorry i can't give you a better answer Jennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwalkermoon View Post
But if you want to discuss further and go into more details, feel free to do so. But be warned, we are no psychologists.
Don't worry, you don't have the obligation to help me. I am aware that I'm a therapist case. For now I'm gathering my guts to go for it. I'm exposing it here because I need to hear from normal people if my mind makes any sense. If the way I approach sex, although wrong, makes any sense. I mean women should have penises and men vaginas. You in general might not be psychologists, but I consider this community to have a fairly good sexual wisdom. And mind you I have never talked about this before. So I might have a somewhat childish curiosity to hear your impressions. I am truly not expecting a therapy session here, so don't be affraid to throw your impressions, negative or positive.

I'm sorry if I can't make myself any clearer than that. This subject appears simple to me most likely beacause I grew up with it. I know very well what turns me on and why. My real curiosity probably is if it turns on other people too.