View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Alright, I've thought about this topic over the years, and as it relies on semantic labels, I will allow my argument to resort to similar semantics. (BTW, I'm not a fan of semantic labels, but isn't asking "are you gay?" seeking to label people from the get go?)

If you are a guy, and you like female pre-operative transexuals/she-males...Guess what, you like someone of the SAME sex as you. Their chromosomes and genitals are the same as yours. And the distinguishment between "gay" and "straight" is technically based on sex, which is a biological construct. So yes, you like people of the same sex-- regardless of whatever perverted reasons or fantasies you possess, and regardless of which gender the person presents.

Just because the person who is the same sex as you looks like the opposite gender, the question is not, "Are we homo-gendered?" Instead, it is, "Are we homosexual?" If one accepts that gender and sex are separate concepts, than one's homosexuality should be removed from one's attraction to gender roles. If you don't accept than gender and sexuality are separate concepts, than the more homophobic among us are on a slippery slope, because they're being "gay" in one way or another. I'm sure this will be an unattractive opinion, as many just can't bring themselves to admitting a socialized stigmatized label is descriptive of them-- but so be it.