View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

McLuvinladyboys can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Well, the answer - either way denies some large portion of my life. If I say "yes" you are gay.. then my identity is a lie and I'm a guy with tits. If I say "no" and assure guys they are totally hetero, then I deny the fact I was perceived as a gay guy, harassed as a gay guy. It belittles an important and formative point in my life. It can also make it seem that I couldn't "cut it" as a gay guy and took the easy way of hetero living.

While asked of the men here, the answer affects me and gals like me - because we can't win. We can't win because no matter how much we all may want something, society will still call you and I "fags". Maybe I have a leg up, since I grew up with that one.
the answer doesnt have anything to do with you or the other girls, you know what you are, you made your choices and are very proud and happy about them(well you should be i suppose that is why you have to talk to a therapist before undergoing everything)
this isnt about what you think about us its about what WE think of us. you had your moment of personal "crisis" your moment of desicion and thats good, very good. now we are undergoing a similar moment of desicion. its not going to change if we like shemales or not, if liking them makes us gay or not, i suppose a lot of us want to know so we can label ourselves, like humans very much like to do. its important to you if you are seen as a girl with a cock or a man with tits. you said so yourself, you seem to desire the label that you put on yourself. you dont care if i see you as one or the other, at least you shouldnt.

fact is it makes us a little on the gay side, but who cares? is it really that important in the long run, arent there more important things to worry about