View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enoughSHEMALE_SEEKER will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
There is no comparison to Bianca. NONE.

I just watched a long video where she masturbates and cums.

It was mindblowing.

Not for her cumming, which was extremely trivial, actually, but simply for the pure delight of her body. Not only does she have a *really* nice cock, not only is her face astonishing, but her skin -- wow! -- it's so beautiful. Sooooooo smooth lookin'. But yeah, her penis. The head is so pink and beautiful-looking, while her balls go noticeably taut and primed for ejaculation when she has an erection. She's almost too much to bear.

Her breasts are hormonal in this video, too. No offence to Bianca herself or anyone that likes big, juicy knockers, but I prefer her earlier, pre-silicon look. She used to have the cutest little mounds. And nipples to *die* for. It's personal choice, but I'm disappointed in t-girls (which seems to be most of them, unfortunately) that go the implant route. It's like they're (literally) buying into a trend. I hope any t-girl that might be reading this and is thinking of getting implants will take heed: Some admirers of the female form DON'T like implants and actually PREFER small, natural breasts!

Sorry for that little rant. If that somehow gets back to Bianca either now or in the future, I would like to emphasise that it's just one person's opinion -- but I know I'm not alone. Apart from that, Bianca is curve perfect. What I wouldn't give for one night with Bianca: the feel of her soft skin and *OMG* the taste of her sweet, runny cum. For the record: yes, she was hot as a "femboy", too (I use that term loosely to denote a certain look; I'm sure she saw herself as a girl back then, too). It's not all about physical appearances, either. It could be an act, it could be one part in a spectrum of attitudes or it could be real, but Bianca has a kind of shyness and quietness about her that's really appealing. She has quite the girly timid/bashful air. There's an element of self-consciousness -- a sort of "Am I Beautiful?" (Yes, YES you are!) refrain -- that defines her expressions and slow, steady movements. She is an absolute snuggle muffin of the highest order.

P.S. Bianca: SHOW YOUR FEET MORE! Please? They're gorgeous.

P.P.S. Bianca: Stay safe in Brazil or wherever you currently are. If you come to the UK, I'd be happy to teach you English .... lying on a rug next to a warm fire. :D
You most definitely are not, she is still extremely beautiful, but personally
I liked her much better before the plastic. Still she might have needed that to feel better about herself, not that she needed it. Anyway, I really liked your post, so colorfully detailed.