View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

In my experience, women are as ignorantly judgemental as men -- if not moreso. I have lost count of the number of times women in the break room at work have turned over the pages of a magazine or chatted to each other and berated this celebrity or that one. For many, it seems to be a natural part of their daily lives. Women are absolutely some of the most cantankerous, vicious people you can meet. Though they can also be wonderful, wonderful people.

Simply, women seem very critical of other people, especially other women. All my managers at work are female and they are *all* bitches. I hope you won't mistake me for a misognyist, as it's more or less universally agreed by the work force that the management is deeply unprofessional and plain rude at times. But again, there are always people that restore your faith in humanity and buck the trend. In this case, the regional manager that used to visit, who outranked all the regular managers at work, was one of the nicest ladies I've ever met. She eventually left her job (actually, she transferred) partially because of what the other managers were like.

But yeah, females. A lot seem to have strict definitions of what men and women should be like. Like men do. The difference is that women are often a lot more vocal about it. I think the odds are dramatically stacked against anybody who breaks too many conventions, which means effeminate men, masculine women, women that wear certain clothing that other women don't like, men who don't like cars or football, or, and especially, transgendered people.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 01-24-2009 at 01:51 PM.