View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Up until my late teens I hunted and fished regularly. We were a non-affluent family and if I did not hunt and fish then we did not have anything more than vegetables to eat. I make no apologies to anyone for this. It was a matter of survival. I will say though that I never went hunting for the "sport" of it. It was always for something to eat. I used to go out with my friends and the agreement among us was that if we shot or snared anything we had to eat it. I have not hunted for many years now. It is not due to a change of conscience, but rather due to a change of financial circumstances. I would also rather not jump through all the hoops that one must do now in order to hunt.