View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BigToy4Asia is on a distinguished road
Default True story - every word :)

It was in the small hours of the morning when I'd been visiting some bars on my last night in Bangkok... I was strolling down the sidewalk when I saw a sultry beauty sitting along at a table sipping on a drink. Soft, round feminine face, long hair tumbling over her shoulders, a breathtaking short beige dress with a plunging neckline and no bra. When she smiled at me, her perfect white teeth shone and her thick shiny lip gloss sparkled on soft, petite lips.

So I took the empty seat opposite her and the moment I sat down I knew we'd be going somewhere together.

She easily broke into a chat, eyes darting about coquettishly, long slender fingers clutching her drink. Every time she moved forward I could see the smooth curves of her breasts and the edge of her plunging neckline seemed to keep catching on her bare nipple. I'd seen a lot of really rough women on the streets of Bangkok at this time of the morning, but this one was an absolute stunner, a complete honey!

I ordered a beer, but only had two mouthfuls before I'd agreed to go with her to a short time hotel she knew for a very small price. We jumped into a cab and she took my hand and snuggled into me.. Which was just as well because I was having a great deal of difficulty keeping my hands to myself at this point.

Into the room, she locked the door, put her handbag on the table, turned to me and slid the straps of the slinky little cocktail dress over her shoulders. It fell to the floor and there she was: a stunningly beautiful creation with firm breasts, slim hips, smooth tan skin and long slender legs. She stood there for a second on her high heels while I took in the view, her head cocked to one side, a sultry smile on her face and just a pair of tight black French knickers on - with a distinctive bulge where her slender thighs met.
"Shower now," she said, kicking off her heels, turning towards the bathroom door and stripping off her knickers in one quick, well-practised move, giving me a glimpse of a surprisingly curvy feminine ass. But I still hadn't seen her dick.

I stripped off as quickly as possible and climbed into the shower with her, whereupon she started soaping me all over. By this time I was totally committed to whatever would happen that night, my only fear that I'd awake in guilt the next day with all sorts of difficult questions about my sexuality.

She soaped me all over, with extra attention, of course, to my balls, ass and cock - which immediately started its ascension. Finally I snuck a glimpse between her legs to see a perfect little cock at half mast, and not a thread of hair anywhere near it. Still too shy to touch it, I started stroking the smooth, soapy cheeks of her ass and suddenly felt an electrifying tingle through my body as our half erect cocks touched.

Clearly we were ready for bed and we dried quickly and lay down on the large round bed - in Bangkok there are short time hotels designed for such liaisons - it was kitschy, but clean. And the bed was comfortable, but I wouldn't have cared if it was a tatami mat on the floor!

Shit, I thought. What do I do now? There was this gorgeous shapely beauty beside me with body parts unlike any of the dozens of lithe young Asian girls I'd bonked over years of doing business in Asia... And I didn't really know what to do next. Was I ready to touch a cock for the first time? Was I really ready to put one in my mouth? No, I wasn't having doubts: but after many visits to ladyboy bars in Singapore and Bangkok, none of which ended with an orgasm, this was the moment I'd been both fantasising about and putting off for two years!

I need not have worried. She knew what she was doing!

After several tender, highly arousing kisses from her soft lips she turned around so we were positioned in a sideways 69 and took my now very hard erection in her mouth. It felt heavenly. I'm not exaggerating when I say there were tingles racing all through my body, like no experience I'd ever had with woman with a pussy.

Of course there, not too far before my face, was this beautifully shaped dark erection, circumcised and shaped with a curve so it resembled a small banana. I didn't have time to hesitate because she took my hand and gently placed it on her. So I started to stroke it as if it was my own. After a short time she shuffled her hips so her cock was closer to my face. It truly looked beautiful and was so hard it sprung like it was made of rubber. It smelt of soap.

So I took it in my mouth.

She moaned, squealed almost. And I got to work, savouring the novel experiences, surprising myself by loving the feel of the smooth helmet rubbing against the roof of my mouth, nudging the top of my throat. I took it out, ran my tongue around the rim, up and down the shaft, took her tight shaven sack in my mouth, licking the curves of her balls like they were gobstoppers. Then took her cock in my mouth again and pumped it with my mouth remembering from being on the receiving end to take care with my teeth and move my tongue around as much as possible.

Suddenly she pulled out. Shit, have I done something wrong. Then she relaxed a little and I rolled over so I was above her, driving my cock into her mouth and taking hers in mine again, this time from above. She started murmuring making a noise which must have been a Thai word, something think "oooi". Then she gently rolled my over on my side.

"Do you mind if I cum?" she asked.

Do I mind? My God, I've got her off!

"Of course not."

She knew full well it was my first time. Maybe she sensed that I might not be ready for the full experience just yet. So instead of putting it back in my mouth she took it in her hand and right before my face stroked her erection for what seemed like just a few seconds before sighing and shooting her thick cum across her thigh. For the first time in my life I had seen real life (not on a TV or computer screen) cum shoot from a cock that was not my own!

She caught her breath for a moment then lay back down and resumed sucking my cock. Touching her cum with my fingertips and spreading around her thigh broke the seal. I warned her I was coming and instead of taking my cock out of her mouth she took it deeper and cupping my balls in her soft hand, sped up!

I exploded and she took my full load in her mouth. While I lay there panting she took off to the bathroom to spit it all out and rinse her mouth out. Then she was back lying behind me, her still half erect cock pushed into the small of my back. Her arm encircled me, her hand gently teasing the last little drops from my softening cock.

Not long later I kissed her on the lips outside the hotel as she climbed into a taxi and sped off into dawn light. I walked back to the hotel alone, a smile on my face the whole way and not a shred of doubt or guilt about what I'd done.

My only regret was that I was flying home later that day...If I'd had another night I would have hooked up with another one and lost the next level of virginity - but pumping a beautiful young woman with a cock in her tight arse would have to wait for another day...

In fact at the time of writing it remains a dream, alas.....